- You fill out the order form
- You confirm the phone number, then you select payment and delivery methods
- You get the order number
- You pay the order
- The manager processes your application
- You are notified of the completion of the order
Printing labels in sheet is a great option for small orders.
Labels for gluing using a labeler are urgently printed on a roll, and labels for manual gluing are produced by urgent digital printing on self-adhesive paper in sheets.
We print labels on 2 main types of media.
There are 2 main types of self-adhesive material: self-adhesive coated paper in sheets, and self-adhesive film in sheets.
On self-adhesive paper in sheets you can make the same stickers as when printing labels on a roll, but the main difference is that there is no limit on the minimum order.
Paper: labels made on self-adhesive paper are easier to use, cheaper, and a miniature sticker can be made from paper (for example, 5x5 mm). But the disadvantage is that the paper sticker is unstable to water, and less resistant to physical influences. In some cases, protective lamination is performed and the label lasts longer.
Self-adhesive film: labels on a self-adhesive film are more expensive than paper but it is more resistant to water.
In what form we give the label?
We print labels on sheets of 320 x 450 mm. This means that the label can be curly trimmed in any shape, but no larger than 300x430 mm in size. You get a label on a sheet of 450x320 mm from which you peel off labels with curly trim.
How to order a label in a sheets?
- by mail: email@example.com
- by phone +38 (057) 717-09-99 - extension number 213, manager Artem.
- come to our office, Ukraine, Kharkov, st. Donets-Zakharzhevsky 6/8, manager Artem.